We are looking for a 3D Artist to visualize 1946 war era in low poly settings, with tons of fantasy factors. Creating immersive shooting experiences.
You’ll work within product team to produce cutting-edge visual elements for our products.
Here we have a highly collaborative environment and we need someone who is excited to work as a part of the team to create beautiful work.
Together we are always endeavoring to learn more from new challenges, pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation.
What you’ll be doing
Desired skills and experiences
· Proficient experience in Blender or Maya, Photoshop, and Substance Painter,
· Traditional art skills including knowledge of composition, layout, lighting, color theory,
· Advanced knowledge of Low/High Poly 3D Modeling, Sculpting, UV Mapping, Texturing and Material Setups,
· Strong proficiency in hard surface modeling for games,
· Good understanding of Topology and Poly budgets,
· Intermediate skills on Rigging and Animation,
· Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team,
· Visually participating game development process in a versatile way with the game designers and art team lead,
· Strong planning and prioritization skills,
· Experience with Unity and Github is a plus
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply online with a combined resume and portfolio.
Job inquiry will require a half day test project.